Kelly Clarkson buys new house for USD 2.8 million?
Los Angeles: Pop star Kelly Clarkson has reportedly splurged USD 2.8 million on a sprawling estate.
The 31-year-old singer, who tied the knot with music manager Brandon Blackstock in an intimate ceremony recently, is believed to have bought the new house in Tennessee, last year, reported Radar online.
"When Kelly is here, she is home. She is friendly to everyone," a source said.
Clarkson`s new home boasts seven bedrooms and nine bedrooms, a home cinema, gym, elevator, and sits on four-acres of land.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You should be prepared for trolls on social media: Amitabh Bachchan
- Ranvir Shorey starrer 'Blue Mountains' to release in April
- I'm not judgmental about any character: Vicky Kaushal
- 'Anaarkali of Aarah' makers file complaint over leaked scenes
- Freedom is main attraction of hip-hop, says rapper Raftaar