Kelly Clarkson wants to have babies
Los Angeles: Singer Kelly Clarkson wanted to get pregnant right after she got engaged to boyfriend Brandon Blackstock.
Clarkson, 31, who claims that she will give birth to a baby girl, has already picked a name but refused to share, reported Us magazine.
"I want babies like right off the bat! Well, I`m totally gonna have a girl. My first child will be a girl, I know it in my soul," she said.
The `American Idol` winner became engaged to Blackstock in December 2012, and had shared the happy news with her fans via Twitter.
"I wanted y`all to know! Happiest night of my life last night! I am so lucky and am with the greatest man ever," she wrote.
Clarkson later take everyone by surprise when she ditched her big wedding plans in August and revealed she would instead elope with him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aamir Khan, Rohit Shetty extend help to ailing filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi
- Elvis Presley's gold piano, Beatles drum skin set for auction
- Promotion is burden on filmmaking: Irrfan Khan