Kelly Osbourne does not want to be called `mom`
London: `Fashion Police` host Kelly Osbourne says she would love to have kids but does not want them to pick American accent and call her `mom`.
The 28-year-old actress is currently engaged to Matthew Mosshart and said she would head to the UK when she has a family.
"I want to have kids - a boy and a girl - but I`d only want to have them with Matthew. I`d like to live in England when I do, as I will not have a baby call me `mom`," she said.
"I will kill myself before being called that. I`m in no rush, though - I`m happy watching my brother do it first," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mujhse Shaadi Karogi' one of my favourite movies: Priyanka Chopra
- Karan Johar just revealed something interesting about 'Saifeena'! - Details inside
- Morgan Freeman in talks to star in Disney's 'The Nutcracker and the Four Realms'
- Inspirational! Milind Soman is running barefoot from Ahmedabad to Mumbai – Know why
- Ranveer Singh just shared words of wisdom online and we couldn't agree more!
- Just the thought of marriage can make you kick your wild ways
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows