Kelly Osbourne does not want to be called `mom`
London: `Fashion Police` host Kelly Osbourne says she would love to have kids but does not want them to pick American accent and call her `mom`.
The 28-year-old actress is currently engaged to Matthew Mosshart and said she would head to the UK when she has a family.
"I want to have kids - a boy and a girl - but I`d only want to have them with Matthew. I`d like to live in England when I do, as I will not have a baby call me `mom`," she said.
"I will kill myself before being called that. I`m in no rush, though - I`m happy watching my brother do it first," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour