Kelly Osbourne pays tribute to Amy Winehouse
Los Angeles: Actress-singer Kelly Osbourne paid an emotional tribute to singer-songwriter Amy Winehouse on her second death anniversary.
Winehouse died after drinking too much alcohol in 2011. She was 27.
Osbourne, 28, who previously admitted that Winehouse was the first person she ever loved and lost, paid a tribute to Amy Tuesday as she still misses her best friend, reports contactmusic.com.
She posted a photograph of her with the late singer on her Instagram page.
The caption of the picture read: "I miss you my dear friend! Thank you for all the good times and the bad... you made me a better person! You may not be here in person but you live on forever in my heart! I love you Amy! Until we meet again."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Men increasingly availing salon services: Survey
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles