Kelly Rowland`s husband supports her during pregnancy
London: Singer Kelly Rowland feels blessed to have a supportive husband to help her throughout her pregnancy.
Rowlnad, 33, who is expecting her first child with Tim Witherspoon, said she feels blessed as he has been so caring and protective over the past few months, reportedly.
"He`s just super supportive. He`s like have you eaten today? Did you take your vitamins? Did you drink enough water? He`s so hands on and I`m just so blessed.
"I just love him, he`s like the greatest guy ever. He`s so awesome I just can`t believe how blessed I am...And he is too! He`s an amazing man," he said.
The brunette beauty is looking forward to welcoming the tiny tot into the world in the Autumn and is overjoyed that she`s sharing the experience with Witherspoon.
"I`m extremely excited. First of course for myself and my husband. We couldn`t be more happy."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Don 3' in the making?
- We all felt 'Golmaal 2' was a crap as compared to its other parts, says Ajay Devgn
- Shah Rukh Khan reveals two most beautiful journeys of his career
- Here's how Priyanka Chopra plans to celebrate Diwali in New York
- ‘Shivaay’ becomes Ajay Devgn’s biggest international release, to hit theatres in more than 60 countries