Kelly Rutherford `files for bankruptcy` amid custody battle with ex-hubby
Washington: Kelly Rutherford, who has spent 1.5million dollars on legal fees from her divorce and custody battle with Daniel Giersch, has filed for full-blown bankruptcy.
In her legal documents, Rutherford has claimed debts of 2,021,832 dollars with assets totalling 23,937 dollars, TMZ.com reported.
According to documents, the former ` Gossip Girl ` star, whose current monthly income is 1,279.33 dollars, has borrowed 10`s of thousands of dollars from friends and relatives too.
The bankruptcy petition was filed last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tom Cruise's 'The Mummy' trailer will send shivers down your spine
- Himesh Reshammiya reveals similarities between Salman Khan, Iulia Vantur
- Here's what Elena Kazan said after getting evicted from 'Bigg Boss' season 10
- THIS is where Shah Rukh Khan feels the 'happiest'
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted