Kelly Rutherford `files for bankruptcy` amid custody battle with ex-hubby
Washington: Kelly Rutherford, who has spent 1.5million dollars on legal fees from her divorce and custody battle with Daniel Giersch, has filed for full-blown bankruptcy.
In her legal documents, Rutherford has claimed debts of 2,021,832 dollars with assets totalling 23,937 dollars, TMZ.com reported.
According to documents, the former ` Gossip Girl ` star, whose current monthly income is 1,279.33 dollars, has borrowed 10`s of thousands of dollars from friends and relatives too.
The bankruptcy petition was filed last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'