Kelsey Grammer keen to have more kids
London: Actor Kelsey Grammer is keen to expand his family even after becoming a father for the sixth time.
The 69-year-old actor`s young wife, Kayte, gave birth to the couple`s second child, Gabriel, on July 22, reportedly.
"I may want to have a bigger family. We talk about it. I love being a dad and I have for some time now. This is just the next chapter of that part of my life, and I`m ecstatic about it.
"The great thing about my life is I`m always prepared for surprises. I would never anticipate what it`s going to be like - easy, difficult or otherwise. I just take it in stride. We`re prepared! We`re just happy about our new arrival," he said.
Kelsey`s eldest daughter, 30-year-old actress Spencer Grammer, gave the actor his first grandchild two years ago, when she welcomed son Emmett.
"He`s a terrific kid. He was over the other day. My daughter Faith - his aunt - and my grandson were swimming together. They get along really well. So that`s been fun," Kelsey added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor's 'Iktarfa Pyaar' has a Shah Rukh Khan connection?
- Did you know Ramesh Sippy didn't have budget to make 'Sholay'?
- 'How I Met Your Mother' inspired by 9/11 attacks, creators revealed
- Alia Bhatt in 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' like show?
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi flirts with Bhojpuri actress Monalisa, inmates fail to perform laundry task
- Diwali 2016: Time for special beauty care
- Diwali 2016 checklist: Colours that can add glamour to your outfits!
- A little lie may make you a big liar
- Goa gears up for 'Tripurari Purnima' festivities—Know why it is celebrated!
- Diwali 2016: Spiritual healing tips to bring in prosperity, protection and abundance