Kendall Jenner drops her last name for modelling career
New York: Reality TV star Kendall Jenner has dropped her surname because she reportedly wants fame in the modelling world on merit without using her family's name.
The 18-year-old daughter of Kris Jenner and sister of Kim and Kourtney Kardashian, who has featured in the show 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' wants to make a career in modelling, reportedly.
The official website of her modelling agency mentions her as Kendal, sans her surname. "People think that this (success) just came to me, "But it didn't. What I have almost worked against me. It's great when people don't recognise me," she had said last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan plans a special birthday party for alleged girlfriend Iulia Vantur? - Know more
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it