Kendall Jenner drops her last name for modelling career
New York: Reality TV star Kendall Jenner has dropped her surname because she reportedly wants fame in the modelling world on merit without using her family's name.
The 18-year-old daughter of Kris Jenner and sister of Kim and Kourtney Kardashian, who has featured in the show 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' wants to make a career in modelling, reportedly.
The official website of her modelling agency mentions her as Kendal, sans her surname. "People think that this (success) just came to me, "But it didn't. What I have almost worked against me. It's great when people don't recognise me," she had said last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'
- TV celebrities urge fans to go for Eco-friendly Diwali
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties