Kendall Jenner thrilled with new niece
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kendall Jenner is delighted to have a new addition- older sister Kim`s baby daughter- to the Kardashian family.
Kim gave birth to North West, her first child with boyfriend Kanye West, last week and the 17-year-old model is happy to have a new niece to play with, reported Us magazine.
"I love kids, so it`s so much fun for me. I bought a little pig for the newborn. They`re all doing great, everyone`s good," she said.
While Kim was preoccupied with her pregnancy this year, Kendall revealed her sister has been helping her in her career as a model.
"Kim always says to tilt your jaw down and suck in your teeth to give you a flattering angle. My family know what I want to do and they`ve been supporting me in every way," she added.
Kendall isn`t the only excited aunt in the Kardashian-Jenner household.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni