Kendall Jenner was a liar
Los Angeles: Model Kendall Jenner says when she a child she used to be the "biggest liar".
The 18-year-old says she often lied about "stupid things" when she was at school, but has now stopped lying - apart from when she borrows clothes from her sister Kylie Jenner without asking.
She said: "When I was little, I would always lie about the stupidest things. In kindergarten or first grade, I would tell people I had tigers living in my attic and a room full of gold.
"I would tell people I was from Hawaii, but I had a Southern accent. I was the biggest liar for no reason, and then as I got older, I thought, `Why am I lying to everybody?`
"I would hear other people lie and be like, `You sound so stupid.` So, then I would just change my lies. The only person I lie to is my little sister, when I steal her clothes," she said.
The "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star claimed her first crush was on a fellow classmate who shared her love of unconvincing tales.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra talks about wedding plans, says 'I believe you are single until you are married'
- Alia Bhatt's Filmfare win: You will be amazed to know how father Mahesh Bhatt celebrated
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Karan Johar, Kareena Kapoor Khan did not speak to each other for almost a year – Here's why