Kendall Jenner was a liar
Los Angeles: Model Kendall Jenner says when she a child she used to be the "biggest liar".
The 18-year-old says she often lied about "stupid things" when she was at school, but has now stopped lying - apart from when she borrows clothes from her sister Kylie Jenner without asking.
She said: "When I was little, I would always lie about the stupidest things. In kindergarten or first grade, I would tell people I had tigers living in my attic and a room full of gold.
"I would tell people I was from Hawaii, but I had a Southern accent. I was the biggest liar for no reason, and then as I got older, I thought, `Why am I lying to everybody?`
"I would hear other people lie and be like, `You sound so stupid.` So, then I would just change my lies. The only person I lie to is my little sister, when I steal her clothes," she said.
The "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star claimed her first crush was on a fellow classmate who shared her love of unconvincing tales.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'