Kendra Wilkinson learns to cook
Los Angeles: Former Playboy model Kendra Wilkinson has been learning to cook ever since she found out that she is pregnant with her second child
"I am cooking. I have been teaching myself how to cook and using nothing but organic, low fat food. We try to be meat-free as much as we can," usmagazine.com quoted Wilkinson as saying.
"I am drinking green smoothies every day. I crave healthy food like oranges and lemons, potato salad and capers," she said.
The 28-year-old, who already has a four-year-old son, Hank Baskett IV, with her husband Hank Baskett, is glad that she is having her second child - a baby girl - before she reaches 30.
"I have always wanted to have my second baby before age 30 and before our five-year wedding anniversary. That way I can go into my 30s looking forward to our whole lives together. We are two people in love," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie review: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma starrer celebrates undying spirit of friendship
- Athiya Shetty shares her style mantra
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties
- Widows break taboo by celebrating Diwali inside temple