Kesha tweets from rehab, thanks fans for support
Los Angeles: `Tik Tok` hitmaker Kesha, who is currently in a rehab receiving treatment for an eating disorder, thanked all her fans for their "love and support".
The 26-year-old singer took to Twitter to show her gratitude to all her followers, reported E! Online.
"Hey It`s Kesha from treatment. I just wanted to say that this is really hard and necessary work. I`m grateful for all the love and support," she tweeted.
"I couldn`t do this without you," she added.
Meanwhile, in addition to informing Kesha`s followers the artist said she was "overwhelmed to tears" by seeing her fans` devotion.
Her friend also tweeted, "Ohhh and she can`t believe `Timber` (Kesha`s song with Pitbull) is still number one!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri
- Jason Statham sells Hollywood home for $9.2 million
- Angelina Jolie wants son to take over charity
- 'Godmother' Taylor Swift meets Jaime King's newborn
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion