Kesha tweets from rehab, thanks fans for support
Los Angeles: `Tik Tok` hitmaker Kesha, who is currently in a rehab receiving treatment for an eating disorder, thanked all her fans for their "love and support".
The 26-year-old singer took to Twitter to show her gratitude to all her followers, reported E! Online.
"Hey It`s Kesha from treatment. I just wanted to say that this is really hard and necessary work. I`m grateful for all the love and support," she tweeted.
"I couldn`t do this without you," she added.
Meanwhile, in addition to informing Kesha`s followers the artist said she was "overwhelmed to tears" by seeing her fans` devotion.
Her friend also tweeted, "Ohhh and she can`t believe `Timber` (Kesha`s song with Pitbull) is still number one!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!