Kesha urges fans to adopt pets
Los Angeles: Singer Kesha has requested her fans to adopt pets from a California-based shelter, which is going to be shut down soon.
Kesha, 26, took to Twitter and informed everyone about the animals, reports contactmusic.com.
"Anyone interested in saving a life? Please go to Kern County Animal Shelter. They are being evicted and have over 700 dogs and cats that need to be rescued by Sep 30 or they will all be put down," Kesha posted.
"Dogs are $15 and cats are $5. All are spayed/neutered, microchipped and have shots. Please go and save a life," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'
- TV celebrities urge fans to go for Eco-friendly Diwali
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties