Kesha urges fans to adopt pets
Los Angeles: Singer Kesha has requested her fans to adopt pets from a California-based shelter, which is going to be shut down soon.
Kesha, 26, took to Twitter and informed everyone about the animals, reports contactmusic.com.
"Anyone interested in saving a life? Please go to Kern County Animal Shelter. They are being evicted and have over 700 dogs and cats that need to be rescued by Sep 30 or they will all be put down," Kesha posted.
"Dogs are $15 and cats are $5. All are spayed/neutered, microchipped and have shots. Please go and save a life," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIFA 2016: Priyanka Chopra wins 'Woman of the Year' award, expresses her joy on Twitter! - View pic
- IIFA 2016: Ranveer Singh gets his fanboy moment with Fawad Khan!
- IIFA 2016 Fashion Trends: Top 6 looks that nailed it at the green carpet! - View pics
- Michael Sheen to make directorial debut in killer movie
- IIFA Awards 2016: Here is the list of winners