Kevin Federline welcomes baby number six
Los Angeles: Pop star Britney Spears` ex-husband Kevin Federline has become a father for the sixth time.
The proud father announced the news of the arrival of a baby girl on social networking sites. This is his second child with wife Victoria Prince.
"Words cannot express the joy my children bring me," Federline captioned a picture of a flower bouquet with the words "It`s a Girl".
He added, tagging Prince, "We are very excited to welcome the newest member of our family. I love you with all my heart."
Federline is also father to five other children. He has daughter
Kori and son Kaleb with ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson, two sons Sean and Jayden with Britney Spears and a 2-year-old daughter Jordan with Prince.
Federline and Prince had been dating since 2008 before they got married in Las Vegas in August.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Khans of Bollywood hungry to do different roles: Shoojit Sircar
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Sidharth teaches IIT students 'Kaala chashma'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- Women have cheating nightmares while men fantasize about flying: Study