Khloe Kardashian wants a son
London: Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian wants to have a son with husband Lamar Odom.
The 28-year-old, `Keeping Up with the Kardashians` star hopes when she and her basketball star husband eventually start a family, they will have a son because she wants a future ball player, reported Contactmusic.
"They always say you don`t care, and I really don`t know if I do care. But I think it would be fun to have a boy because Lamar is a basketball player," Khloe said.
"I want to take him to the games and dress him and up and be like `oh, lets cheer.` A lot of their players will like take their kids to practice with them on certain days, they allow players to do that, which I think is so good for the team, so I would love for my son to do that.
"But I guess girls could do (basketball) too. I always see basketball players and their wives- they have girls too and they do the same thing. So I don`t know, but I just think it would be so cute (to have a boy).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- How Mahishasura invited death by undermining woman power – Durga
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Do you know the colour of your personality?—Take this quiz
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Teddy Day' with these cute gift options!
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud