Khloe Kardashian wants a son
London: Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian wants to have a son with husband Lamar Odom.
The 28-year-old, `Keeping Up with the Kardashians` star hopes when she and her basketball star husband eventually start a family, they will have a son because she wants a future ball player, reported Contactmusic.
"They always say you don`t care, and I really don`t know if I do care. But I think it would be fun to have a boy because Lamar is a basketball player," Khloe said.
"I want to take him to the games and dress him and up and be like `oh, lets cheer.` A lot of their players will like take their kids to practice with them on certain days, they allow players to do that, which I think is so good for the team, so I would love for my son to do that.
"But I guess girls could do (basketball) too. I always see basketball players and their wives- they have girls too and they do the same thing. So I don`t know, but I just think it would be so cute (to have a boy).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra gears up for ‘Live with Kelly’
- Shahid Kapoor’s brother Ishaan Khatter starts shooting for debut film which may feature THIS A-LIST actress
- Want to be good at dating? Here are a few tips
- Deepika Padukone talks about debut Hollywood film – ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’
- Sudarsan Pattnaik’s students pay tribute to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose – See PIC