Kids are a fountain of joy: Rod Stewart
London: Singer Rod Stewart says his children are his `fountain of youth` and help to keep him feeling young and healthy.
The 68-year-old `Maggie May` rocker has eight children with his youngest kids being Alastair, seven, and two-year-old Aiden, with his third wife Penny Lancaster, reported Contactmusic.
"Alastair comes home from school and says, `Dad, let`s go!` I have a stretch and go play. If there`s a fountain of youth, its children," Stewart said.
Stewart is also father to Sarah Streeter, Kimberley, Ruby, Renee, Sean and Liam, his children from previous relationships.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- 'Thor' Chris Hemsworth's crazy visit to India with wife Elsa Pataky! – See pics
- Dia Mirza hails Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!