Kids should be having fun: Liam Payne
London: One Direction star Liam Payne says kids these days do not take part in outdoor games as they are mostly absorbed in using social networking sites.
The 20-year-old singer feels that kids should be spending more time playing outdoor games and having fun, reported Contactmusic.
"When I think about it, I do start to worry about this whole social media thing. It does make me uncomfortable; kids should be out, living their lives, getting out and enjoying themselves," Payne said.
The singer said fans sometimes do crazy stuff to impress him.
"I went into an empty gym and there was just me and a girl in full make-up, a dress and high heels actually running on the treadmill, watching me,"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan meets Jackie Chan – See PIC
- Tiger Shroff joins mixed martial arts league
- Jackie Chan says Oscars came to me and I did not go to Oscars
- Shah Rukh Khan was an usher at Pankaj Udhas concert!
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge