Kids should be having fun: Liam Payne
London: One Direction star Liam Payne says kids these days do not take part in outdoor games as they are mostly absorbed in using social networking sites.
The 20-year-old singer feels that kids should be spending more time playing outdoor games and having fun, reported Contactmusic.
"When I think about it, I do start to worry about this whole social media thing. It does make me uncomfortable; kids should be out, living their lives, getting out and enjoying themselves," Payne said.
The singer said fans sometimes do crazy stuff to impress him.
"I went into an empty gym and there was just me and a girl in full make-up, a dress and high heels actually running on the treadmill, watching me,"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour