Kim Basinger lands modelling contract
Los Angeles: Actress Kim Basinger has landed a modelling contract at the age of 60.
The stylish star has inked a deal with IMG Models, the same agency her 18-year-old daughter Ireland Baldwin signed with in March, reported People magazine.
The `Grudge Match` actress is likely to team up with Ireland for some mother-daughter photoshoots.
This comes after Ireland, whose father is Alec Baldwin, claimed her mother was impossibly young-looking for her age.
"She looks like she`s my age. Her body, I swear, it`s scary," Ireland said.
Kim, best known for playing a Bond girl in `Never Say Never Again`, said she has always encouraged blonde bombshell Ireland to pursue her dreams, whatever they may be, and is proud of her success as a model.
"She grew up in the limelight but I tried to provide stability and a quieter world. You just want them to follow their own path, and she totally did this on her own. I think she wanted to stick her foot in the modelling world and see what it would bring. And she`s doing extremely well," Kim said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jason Statham sells Hollywood home for $9.2 million
- Angelina Jolie wants son to take over charity
- 'Godmother' Taylor Swift meets Jaime King's newborn
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion