Kim, Kanye plan `fabulous` party for North`s first b`day
Los Angeles,: Rapper Kanye West and his new bride Kim Kardashian have put "fabulous" plans in place for their daughter North`s first birthday Sunday. They hope to make the party full of surprises.
After their recent wedding in Italy, the duo want to celebrate their baby`s big day with a big bash, reports contactmusic.com.
"They`ll be home with North and having a party. Small, with family and and close friends. They`re planning a lot of surprises for North and want to throw her a party that is fabulous beyond belief and something that they can show her when she`s older," said a source.
They are also keen to "capture every moment" of the special day.
"Kanye`s going to have his video recorder going, and you know Kim going to be recording and taking pictures, too.
"They`ve already begun a huge family photo album, like a scrapbook of just the three of them, and since this will be North`s first birthday, they`re going to capture every moment. It will be an overwhelming day for all three of them."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan tunrs astronaut for reality show!- WATCH
- 5 things that one must keep in mind this Ganesh Chaturthi!