Kim, Kanye`s wedding guests to sign confidentiality agreement
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West`s wedding guests will be forced to hand in their phones prior to the ceremony and will have to sign a confidentiality agreement.
The two are set to tie the knot in Paris in May, but they want everyone who attends the nuptials to promise not to share any details with the media, reports contactmusic.com.
The guests had also to hand over their phones prior to the ceremony.
``Guests will have to go through extensive security, even most of Kim and Kanye`s celebrity friends,” said a source.
``Mobile devices will be held at a secure location and if someone needs to use their`s during the festivities, accommodations will be made, but a long way away from the festivities. This is all designed to discourage guests from using their phones,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Abhishek Bachchan ready to do biopic on THIS sportsman for free!
- Pakistani actors get Indian visa to shoot for Sridevi starrer
- Ranganathan Madhavan achieved lean look for ‘Vikram Veda’ without workout
- The Kapil Sharma Show: THIS international superstar made the comedian say 'Oh My God'
- Mahira Khan wants Pakistan to watch Shah Rukh Khan starrer 'Raees'