Kim-Kanye want to be hands-on parents
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West, who welcomed a baby girl last month, want to be hands-on parents.
"They made a deal that for the first six months to a year, the baby has to be with either one of them. So if Kanye is out working, Kim has the baby. And if Kim`s working, Kanye`s on duty," hollywoodlife.com quoted a source as saying.
"They`re not trying to leave the baby in somebody else`s hands. They are hands-on parents and will be that way forever!" the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- A Flying Jatt tweet review: First day first show
- Awwdorable: Vivek Dahiya singing 'Lag Ja Gale' to Divyanka Tripathi will melt your heart – Watch
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- Actress Leslie Jones' website hacked, nude photos posted
- Kangana Ranaut a true fashion chameleon: Tarun Tahiliani