Kim-Kanye want to be hands-on parents
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West, who welcomed a baby girl last month, want to be hands-on parents.
"They made a deal that for the first six months to a year, the baby has to be with either one of them. So if Kanye is out working, Kim has the baby. And if Kim`s working, Kanye`s on duty," hollywoodlife.com quoted a source as saying.
"They`re not trying to leave the baby in somebody else`s hands. They are hands-on parents and will be that way forever!" the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Sunil Grover OUT of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? Here's the TRUTH