Kim Kardashian enjoys staying at home
Los Angeles: New mother Kim Kardashian loves staying at home with her daughter North West and wants to take a few more months off so they can bond.
The 32-year-old reality TV star, who gave birth to her first child in June with her rapper boyfriend Kanye West, has no desire to return to work, reported People magazine.
"All along she knew she wanted to take time off. She said she wanted to take a few months, and it hasn`t been that long yet," a source said.
"She spends tons of time with her daughter and is just learning a lot. She didn`t know a lot about raising a baby before North was born so this has been a great learning process. She`s so happy. I`ve never seen her happier. She is smiling all the time. She just feels very safe and secure at home right now. She`s not in any sort of rush," it added.
It was previously suggested that the 32-year-old `Keeping Up with the Kardashians` star, who stepped out for the first time since giving birth in Los Angeles this week, was planning to stay out of the spotlight until she regained her 115-pound pre-pregnancy figure.
"Kim isn`t in hiding! That`s ridiculous," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted in democracy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!
- Would love to star in Indian 'Breaking Bad': Rajkummar Rao