Kim Kardashian eyeing weight-loss program`s mega bucks deal
New York: Kim Kardashian, who has drawn ridicule for strutting around in tight-fitting couture maternity wear, has reportedly been trying to land up a fat paycheck from a weight-loss program.
Industry observers have been speculating that the 32-year-old reality star wanted to follow in the footsteps of Weight Watchers` currently pregnant spokeswoman, Jessica Simpson, the New York Post reported.
It was also reported that Kardashian was publicly piling on the pounds to nail a weight-loss contract where she`d lose the fat later for a large payday but a source close to Kardashian denied it.
A representative for Weight Watchers said that there was "no truth" to rumours that the company was looking at Kardashian as a possible spokeswoman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film