Kim Kardashian furious with prank caller
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian is furious after a prank caller had a heavily armed swat team rush to her family`s home claiming a shooter was present.
The 31-year-old` Keeping Up With the Kardashians` star, who is pregnant with her first child with her rapper boyfriend Kanye West, has hit back after her mother Kris, step-father Bruce and sisters Kendall and Kylie became the latest victims of a `swatting` incident, reported TMZ online.
After hearing about the incident, Kim, who is currently in the Ivory Coast, Africa, blasted the prank caller on her Twitter page.
"Just got a call from my mom telling me about this prank call that someone was shot in their home and 15 swat team & 3 helicopters showed up (sic)," Kim posted.
"These prank calls are not funny. People can get arrested for this! I hope they find out how is behind this. It`s dangerous & not a joke," she added.
The Kardashian family aren`t the first celebrity victims of such a hoax.
Police were called to Tom Cruise`s Beverly Hills home on by a prank caller, who claimed an armed robbery was taking place but they found no crime had been committed.
A 12-year-old child also previously targeted Ashton Kutcher and Justin Bieber`s homes in a series of elaborate prank burglaries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!