Kim Kardashian gets double for daughter
London: Reality TV star star Kim Kardashian and her rapper husband Kanye West are so concerned about their daughter`s safety that they have reportedly hired a body double for North.
The couple are concerned about the attention 13-month-old North receives from photographers, so have taken drastic measures to allow the youngster and her nanny to go out undetected, reported OK! magazine.
"Kim and Kanye hired the lookalike to shield North from the paparazzi. There were auditions held in LA at a specialist agency and in the end they found a child who is the spitting image of their daughter," a source said.
"They also hired a body-double nanny, who they hope will really throw paps off the scent."
North isn`t the first celebrity offspring to have a double, as it was revealed last year that Suri Cruise - the daughter of Tom Cruise and his ex-wife Katie Holmes - also had a decoy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release