Kim Kardashian giving birth was filmed
London: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian giving birth was reportedly filmed but the footage will never been seen by the public.
Sources say the cameras were rolling when Kardashian and boyfriend Kanye West welcomed their first child, but the tape is for certain family members only.
On Friday, the 31-year-old started having labour pains, and went to her ob, with cameras in tow.
"She was in pain and didn`t know what was happening. The camera crew from Keeping Up With The Kardashians had been with her all week. Kim was taken to Cedars, and cameras followed her there. The camera crew did attempt to accompany Kim into the hospital. When Kanye arrived, he told them to get lost, which they did. Kanye didn`t want this precious moment to be documented for TV.
"Kim`s mother, Kris, who was in the delivery room, filmed portions of it for family viewing only. Kanye told Kris when she could film," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan