Kim Kardashian hires caretaker for baby
Los Angeles: Socialite and reality TV star Kim Kardashian has reportedly hired a nurse to take care of her newborn baby North, especially during the night.
The 32-year-old gave birth to North, her first child with rapper-partner Kanye West June 15. Kardashian is enjoying immersing herself in all aspects of motherhood during the day, but she has hired the nurse to ensure that she gets enough sleep at night.
"Kim has been breastfeeding Nori, and she always pumps before she goes to bed, in case the newborn wakes up in the middle of the night," femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"Kim and Kanye`s night nurse sleeps in the nursery with Nori, and if she needs a diaper change, a feeding, or just be soothed, it`s the hired help that is taking care of the baby," the source said.
The ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ star believes if she is well-rested, she can be the "best possible mom" to North.
"Kim is treasuring the time of being a new mom, and wants to enjoy it as much as possible, without being sleep deprived. Sleep is very, very important to Kim, without eight to 10 hours, she just can`t function," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This viral puzzle is making the internet go crazy! Can you solve this?
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games: This ad will make you hug your mom, thank her for all what she has done for you
- Mahabharata’s Bhima was married to a rakshasi – Do you know who she is
- Are Indians shifting their focus from gyming to dancing – Click here to read more
- Interesting! Here’s how India women feel about representation of woman in movies