Kim Kardashian, Kanye West to sue YouTube founder
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West have reportedly filed a lawsuit against the co-founder of video-sharing website YouTube Chad Hurley over the leaked video of their proposal, reports tmz.com
In the lawsuit, their lawyer, Eric George, trashes Chad Hurley, the guy who co-founded YouTube and sold it to Google for $1.65 billion. Kim and Kanye claim Hurley is the one who schemed to post the video on his new Internet venture, MixBit, to promote it, said the website.
In the lawsuit, Kim and Kanye claim Hurley wasn`t even invited to AT&T Park in San Fran, but manipulated his way in.
The couple allowed him to stay, but only after he signed a confidentiality agreement.
They are suing for unspecified damages, including punitives. Even though Kim and Kanye don`t say how much the video was worth, they mention it was destined for MC Cable Television, an arm of Bunim/Murray and E!.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!