Kim Kardashian, Kanye West to sue YouTube founder
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West have reportedly filed a lawsuit against the co-founder of video-sharing website YouTube Chad Hurley over the leaked video of their proposal, reports tmz.com
In the lawsuit, their lawyer, Eric George, trashes Chad Hurley, the guy who co-founded YouTube and sold it to Google for $1.65 billion. Kim and Kanye claim Hurley is the one who schemed to post the video on his new Internet venture, MixBit, to promote it, said the website.
In the lawsuit, Kim and Kanye claim Hurley wasn`t even invited to AT&T Park in San Fran, but manipulated his way in.
The couple allowed him to stay, but only after he signed a confidentiality agreement.
They are suing for unspecified damages, including punitives. Even though Kim and Kanye don`t say how much the video was worth, they mention it was destined for MC Cable Television, an arm of Bunim/Murray and E!.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie tweet review
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties
- Widows break taboo by celebrating Diwali inside temple