Kim Kardashian, Kanye West to sue YouTube founder
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West have reportedly filed a lawsuit against the co-founder of video-sharing website YouTube Chad Hurley over the leaked video of their proposal, reports tmz.com
In the lawsuit, their lawyer, Eric George, trashes Chad Hurley, the guy who co-founded YouTube and sold it to Google for $1.65 billion. Kim and Kanye claim Hurley is the one who schemed to post the video on his new Internet venture, MixBit, to promote it, said the website.
In the lawsuit, Kim and Kanye claim Hurley wasn`t even invited to AT&T Park in San Fran, but manipulated his way in.
The couple allowed him to stay, but only after he signed a confidentiality agreement.
They are suing for unspecified damages, including punitives. Even though Kim and Kanye don`t say how much the video was worth, they mention it was destined for MC Cable Television, an arm of Bunim/Murray and E!.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mouni Roy, Sanjeeda Sheikh's crazy 'Afghan Jalebi' act will make your day!
- B-Town celebs send warm wishes to Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput on birth of their daughter!
- Jennifer Aniston to raise awareness about eye care
- We need more disabled people working in TV: RJ Mitte
- Kendall Jenner causes 'ruckus' in new neighbourhood