Kim Kardashian `nearly involved in 10-car accident` on trip to San Diego
Washington: Kim Kardashian, who tweeted on Monday about the “fun times” on a family road trip from L.A. to San Diego, was nearly involved in a terrible car accident, according to reports.
“Right behind her there was an awful like 10 car crash, but she wasn’t in it,” Us magazine quoted a source as saying.
“Kim is ok,” the source said.
On Monday, the 31-year-old socialite tweeted about jher family trip.
“Family road trip! It’s been a while since everyone has gotten together like this! Fun Times,” she tweeted.
“San Diego here we come!
“Can’t wait to spend time with my grandma MJ! I’m definitely stopping for some tacos and tamarindo candy while we are there!” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'
- Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet oppose decriminalisation of prostitution
- Bobbi Kristina heard late mom Whitney Houston's music in her last moments
- Original Keventers refashions its milkshake menu
- Chef Izzat cooks mouth-watering dishes - without water!