Kim Kardashian postpones daughter`s birthday?
London: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian and rapper-husband Kanye West have reportedly postponed the birthday celebrations of their daughter, till next weekend.
Kardashian, 33 and West, 37, will first attend the Bonnaroo Music and Arts festival and after that will celebrate Father`s Day and daughter North West`s first birthday, suggest reports.
"This weekend, Kanye is performing at Bonaroo and they will fly to New York City for a low-key Father`s Day and birthday party," a source said.
The party will also have the Kardashian family coming over.
"They are throwing her a big party next weekend and Kourtney (Kardashian), Khloe Kardashian and kids coming home for it," the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties
- Widows break taboo by celebrating Diwali inside temple