Kim Kardashian`s daughter victim of racial slur
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian says her baby daughter North became the victim of a racial attack while on a plane last month.
The reality TV star`s one-year-old daughter, who she has with husband Kanye West, was allegedly screamed at by a woman while travelling in the business class.
Speaking to her sister Khloé in the preview of a new episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", Kim recalled the incident: "I fell asleep, I woke up to this woman screaming, `Kanye West`s baby!` The woman is screaming at my child, I jump up," before Khloé adds, "I would`ve punched her in her face."
Kim replied: "No, we were on a plane -- I wanted to."
Kim`s mother Kris Jenner then told Khloé more details about the verbal attack later on in the episode.
She revealed: "This lady stood up in the cabin in first class and yelled at the top of her lungs, `She`s with a black guy, and that baby is black! And you need to shut that black baby up!`"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles