Kim Kardashian`s engagement ring listed for auction
London: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian`s USD two million engagement ring is reportedly set to go under the hammer.
Kardashian, 32, was married to NBA player Kris Humphries for 72 days and now the 20-carat ring is for sale with a percentage going to charity, reported Daily Mirror.
The former husband of the socialite is said to be trying to sell her ring , which she returned to him a year ago.
"It`s 100 per cent Kim`s ring. She gave it back a year ago. Kim apparently paid for the Lorraine Schwartz ring herself but gave it back to Kris over a year ago," a source said.
It`s now listed as Lot 194 and will go up for sale on October 15 at Christie`s in New York.
The catalogue notes apparently say a proportion of the cash made will go to an unnamed charity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We have a great news for MS Dhoni fans in Jharkhand! - Details inside
- Here's how to make your studio apartment look bigger
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- After 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma to join forces once again?
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside