Kim Kardashian`s family organised yard sale for charity
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian and her family raised some money for charity from a yard in Woodland Hills, California.
Some items which were sold at the event on Sunday included plates, books and photo frames, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"We are having a yard sale today for charity!" Kim posted on Instagram.
Proceeds from the sale would go to two organisations - No Kid Hungry and Greater Los Angeles Fisher House Foundation.
The 33-year-old reality show star was accompanied by her mother Kris Jenner, sisters Khloe and Kourtney.
Her stepfather Bruce Jenner and half-sisters Kylie and Kendall Jenner too came for the sale.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Willow: where street food meets exotic taste in a cafe setting
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- 'Jai Gangaajal' is my way of protesting, says Prakash Jha