Kim Kardashian`s family organised yard sale for charity
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian and her family raised some money for charity from a yard in Woodland Hills, California.
Some items which were sold at the event on Sunday included plates, books and photo frames, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"We are having a yard sale today for charity!" Kim posted on Instagram.
Proceeds from the sale would go to two organisations - No Kid Hungry and Greater Los Angeles Fisher House Foundation.
The 33-year-old reality show star was accompanied by her mother Kris Jenner, sisters Khloe and Kourtney.
Her stepfather Bruce Jenner and half-sisters Kylie and Kendall Jenner too came for the sale.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult