Kim Kardashian`s long lost cousin living on 90 pounds a month in remote Turkey village
London: Kim Kardashian earns 6million dollars a year, but the reality star has a long lost cousin living on 90 pounds a month in a remote Borat-style village in Turkey.
While pregnant Kim lives with rapper boyfreind Kanye West in a 7million dollar LA mansion, her fourth cousin Muhammer Copur - who is a shopkeeper- shares a two-bed shack with his mum and five siblings, the Sun reported.
The duo`s great-great-grandmothers were sisters, but Kardashian`s side fled tiny Karakale.
Copur, 29, discovered the link using his village`s only computer to scan official records.
He told the publication that "It`s amazing" and that he is hoping Kim would invite him to the US.
"All I want is a cup of tea with her," Copur said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Baywatch’ new trailer gives us another glimpse of Priyanka Chopra – WATCH
- Fight on flight: Did Kapil Sharma slap, hit Sunil Grover with a shoe?
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch