Kim Kardashian`s video game to be launched next week
London: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has revealed that her new mobile app `Kim Kardashian: Hollywood` will be available to purchase from next week.
The 33-year-old brunette beauty posted a trailer of the new game on her instagram account, reported Daily Mirror.
"Excited to announce the new #KimKardashianGame launches next week on the App Store and Google Play! Check out the trailer... (sic)," she wrote.
The game allows the player to choose a celebrity character and navigate them around Hollywood as they attempt to gain fame, attend glamorous events, join in photo shoots and fall in love.
However, along the way, your character meets animated Kardashian as she assists you on shopping trips, nights out and styles you for shoots.
Kardashian, who has 12-month-old daughter North with her husband Kanye West, also hinted that she had a new game in the pipeline.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Do-it-yourself tips to light up your home
- Kangana Ranaut takes a dig at Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra!
- Bigg Boss 10: Rohan Mehra instigates India wale Manu Punjabi, Navin Prakash and Manveer Gurjar