Kim Kardashian`s video game to be launched next week
London: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has revealed that her new mobile app `Kim Kardashian: Hollywood` will be available to purchase from next week.
The 33-year-old brunette beauty posted a trailer of the new game on her instagram account, reported Daily Mirror.
"Excited to announce the new #KimKardashianGame launches next week on the App Store and Google Play! Check out the trailer... (sic)," she wrote.
The game allows the player to choose a celebrity character and navigate them around Hollywood as they attempt to gain fame, attend glamorous events, join in photo shoots and fall in love.
However, along the way, your character meets animated Kardashian as she assists you on shopping trips, nights out and styles you for shoots.
Kardashian, who has 12-month-old daughter North with her husband Kanye West, also hinted that she had a new game in the pipeline.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!