Kim Kardashian`s video game to be launched next week
London: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has revealed that her new mobile app `Kim Kardashian: Hollywood` will be available to purchase from next week.
The 33-year-old brunette beauty posted a trailer of the new game on her instagram account, reported Daily Mirror.
"Excited to announce the new #KimKardashianGame launches next week on the App Store and Google Play! Check out the trailer... (sic)," she wrote.
The game allows the player to choose a celebrity character and navigate them around Hollywood as they attempt to gain fame, attend glamorous events, join in photo shoots and fall in love.
However, along the way, your character meets animated Kardashian as she assists you on shopping trips, nights out and styles you for shoots.
Kardashian, who has 12-month-old daughter North with her husband Kanye West, also hinted that she had a new game in the pipeline.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif opens up about her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor! Deets inside
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside
- Pakistani man who made deer skin sandals for Shah Rukh Khan arrested
- Good news! Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput blessed with a baby girl
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Pleasant music helps employees turn in better performances: Study
- Lemon: An ideal ingredient for your glowing skin, good health
- Disrupted sleeping habits may cause suicidal thoughts
- 'Online purchase of sexual wellness products more preferred in Tier III cities'
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India