Kim Kardashian sent fake pictures of baby to test friends
London: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has reportedly sent fake photographs of her daughter to friends in a bid to see if any of them would be willing to sell them to the press.
The 32-year-old and boyfriend Kanye West welcomed their daughter, named North, on June 15, reported Digital Spy.
According to reports, Kardashian sent false images of a baby, pictured wrapped in a blanket, to close associates. One of her friends allegedly then did attempt to sell them to a publication.
Meanwhile, a friend of Kardashian and West has said that the pair are adjusting well to caring for their newborn daughter, who is reportedly nicknamed `Nori`.
"They are splitting duties. Kanye is so hands-on. He`s changing diapers. Kim always feared having a baby. She thought it would be so hard, but it`s all coming so naturally to her," a source said.
West, who recently revealed he nearly leaked his own sex tape, has also reportedly proposed to Kardashian following the birth of their child.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- It's waste of time to say anything: Aditi Rao Hydari on link-up rumours
- Amitabh Bachchan celebrates 43 years of 'Abhimaan'