Kim Kardashian wishes good luck to fellow mum-to-be Duchess Kate
Washington: Kim Kardashian has written a warm note to Kate Middleton, enclosing a gift for the future heir to the throne and explaining that they were both due in July.
The 31-year-old reality T.V star is convinced that she and theDuchess of Cambridge are kindred maternal sisters, after discovering that the pair is expecting two weeks apart, the Mirror reported.
It was revealed to the paper that Kardashian got incredibly excited after she found out that the pair had similar due dates.
The source said that Kardashian has now employed a top astrologer in Paris to draw up all the qualities of a 2013 Cancerian baby and is busy sourcing all the icons associated with Cancer the crab for the baby`s room.
The source said that the room will also be decorated with rubies and moonstones - which are Cancerian gems.
The insider added that this was a piece of advice Kardashian was particularly keen to relay to Kate and was a little saddened not to have received an immediate response.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016 checklist: Colours that can add glamour to your outfits!
- A little lie may make you a big liar
- Goa gears up for 'Tripurari Purnima' festivities—Know why it is celebrated!
- Diwali 2016: Spiritual healing tips to bring in prosperity, protection and abundance
- Diwali 2016: Cash, coupons most sought after gifts, says ASSOCHAM study