Kim Kardashian wishes good luck to fellow mum-to-be Duchess Kate
Washington: Kim Kardashian has written a warm note to Kate Middleton, enclosing a gift for the future heir to the throne and explaining that they were both due in July.
The 31-year-old reality T.V star is convinced that she and theDuchess of Cambridge are kindred maternal sisters, after discovering that the pair is expecting two weeks apart, the Mirror reported.
It was revealed to the paper that Kardashian got incredibly excited after she found out that the pair had similar due dates.
The source said that Kardashian has now employed a top astrologer in Paris to draw up all the qualities of a 2013 Cancerian baby and is busy sourcing all the icons associated with Cancer the crab for the baby`s room.
The source said that the room will also be decorated with rubies and moonstones - which are Cancerian gems.
The insider added that this was a piece of advice Kardashian was particularly keen to relay to Kate and was a little saddened not to have received an immediate response.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!