Kimberley Walsh wants natural birth
London: Kimberley Walsh has revealed she is determined to have a natural birth but is too scared to have her baby at home.
The former `Girls Aloud` singer is pregnant with her first child with her longtime boyfriend Justin Scott and she has started to create her birth plan, reportedly.
"I`m hoping to have a natural birth, but I`m also very aware that things can happen and I`m trying to keep an open mind and see how it goes and how it`s going to pan out, but I would like to give birth naturally," she said.
Kimberley has decided against having a home birth after watching her nephew being born and witnessing the complications that occurred.
"I wouldn`t want a home birth because I experienced my nephew`s birth which became quite complicated and I think that really put me off the idea of having a baby at home. I want to be near the emergency services. But I want to do it naturally," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success