Kimberley Walsh will be bossy mum: Sarah Harding
London:Sarah Harding feels her former Girls Aloud bandmate Kimberley Walsh will be a bossy mother.
Walsh announced last month that she is expecting her first child with boyfriend Justin Scott.
"We were all shocked that Nadine was the first because we thought it`d be Kimberley. I think Kimberley will be the bossy mum, whereas Nadine has that LA thing going on," Harding said.
Harding, 32, has not seen Nadine Coyle, who lives in Los Angeles with her NFL player boyfriend Jason Bell, since she gave birth.
"I haven`t met her baby yet, but she`s getting on very well, surprisingly! She`s really laidback, and so is the baby - she sleeps through the night. She must have had a chilled-out pregnancy to have such a chilled-out baby!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Stern action to be taken against piracy: 'Baahubali' team
- 'Comedy Nights With Kapil' cast in new PETA campaign
- Neetu Kapoor celebrates birthday with grand-daughter
- Salman Khan’s ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ clears censor scanner with five cuts!
- Watch: Meet aspiring terrorists Riteish Deshmukh, Pulkit Samrat in ‘Bangistan’