Kimberley Walsh will be bossy mum: Sarah Harding
London:Sarah Harding feels her former Girls Aloud bandmate Kimberley Walsh will be a bossy mother.
Walsh announced last month that she is expecting her first child with boyfriend Justin Scott.
"We were all shocked that Nadine was the first because we thought it`d be Kimberley. I think Kimberley will be the bossy mum, whereas Nadine has that LA thing going on," Harding said.
Harding, 32, has not seen Nadine Coyle, who lives in Los Angeles with her NFL player boyfriend Jason Bell, since she gave birth.
"I haven`t met her baby yet, but she`s getting on very well, surprisingly! She`s really laidback, and so is the baby - she sleeps through the night. She must have had a chilled-out pregnancy to have such a chilled-out baby!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'