London: Months before their D-day, people start discussing the kind of wedding they want. Should they go in for a big or a small wedding? Take your call after analysing both sides of the argument.
Here are a few pros and cons of having big and small weddings, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
- You can invite as many people you want, including your distant relatives.
- There will be a lot of guests, but helping hands too.
- The cost of the wedding will be quite high.
- It won`t be a personal one as the guests will include more than your close family members and friends.
- It will take a lot of time to take wedding photographs.
- You can spend more time with your groom rather than attending to a long list of guests.
- It will be easy to organise.
- The wedding will be an intimate one.
- Guest list will be very selective.
- You might disappoint some family and friends who didn’t get invites.