Kourtney Kardashian charges USD 150 to meet fans
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian is reportedly charging money from people to show up, buy things at her store and meet her.
The 34-year-old was scheduled to make an appearance at the Mirage Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas and the organisers of the event charged visitors a fee of USD 150, reported Examiner online.
Fans were surprised to learn they had to pay an additional fee to meet the star and told that they just had to buy something from the store to get her signature.
"Don`t they have enough money? Why would I pay USD 450 for my twin 8-year olds and myself meet her and get a picture?
"I called yesterday and asked and they said I didn`t have to buy that package buy now I drove down here, paid for gas and told my babies they could see her and it`s changed. I`m not a fan anymore," a fan said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Raees’ Shah Rukh Khan travels by train to promote film - WATCH video
- Four detectives in Bengali fiction who are every kid’s hero
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returns to stun you! Check out Femina cover PIC
- Deepika Padukone looks incredibly stunning on the cover of Filmfare!
- Jackie Chan on the sets of ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ – See PICS