Kourtney Kardashian hit with paternity lawsuit
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian is facing a paternity lawsuit from a model, who claims he is her son Mason`s real father.
Michael Girgenti says he met the eldest Kardashian sister in 2008 on a photo shoot and that they struck up a sexual relationship in 2009, reported TMZ.
He claims he immediately saw a resemblance in Mason when he was born nine months later and tried to contact Kourtney and her partner Scott Disick to no avail. He then began speaking to the press to get her attention.
Girgenti filed the claim at the LA County Superior Court where a hearing will be held next month. He wants the judge to order DNA tests for himself, Mason, Kourtney and her partner.
Kourtney`s lawyer Todd Wilson has said Girgenti`s claims are false.
"This individual has been selling false and fabricated stories to the tabloids for years about Kourtney Kardashian and her son, Mason," he said.
"Scott Disick is Mason`s father. We have not seen the reported court filing, but we are informed that this individual has been seeking to get paid to publish his ridiculous pleading," he added.
"His claims are absurd and this is simply another shameful attempt to gain publicity and profit from fictional stories about my client."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Kaabil’: Bollywood hails film with ‘captivating storyline’
- Raees: Sunny Leone travels to Delhi by train, gets amazed by Shah Rukh Khan's stardom
- Jackie Chan opens up about his Bollywood plans
- Shahid Kapoor shares new still from ‘Rangoon’ and it is incredibly intense!
- Mahira Khan expresses desire to promote 'Raees' with Shah Rukh Khan