Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick lost USD 4,000 in robbery
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian have lost USD 4,000 in cash during the robbery which took place last month in their Southampton, New York home.
"We believe the money was stolen from the briefcase in the residence," a spokesperson for the police explained, adding that the robbery took place when there were no one at home.
"The charge is Grand Larceny Third Degree because of the amount of money - USD 4,000 - that was removed from a briefcase. The crime was reported on July 8th. It`s an ongoing investigation.... We do not have any leads as to who stole the money," the rep added.
Kardashian, 35, and her longtime boyfriend reportedly believe that the robbery was carried out by someone who is close to them because there are no signs of forced entry, reportedly.
The July incident is the third robbery which targeted the Kardashians. She previously lost USD 50,000 in cash following a robbery at her house in Calabasas in February while her sister Khloe Kardashian lost USD 250,000 in jewelery at her home with estranged husband Lamar Odom in March.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting