Kris Humphries accused of ripping off suit shop
Los Angeles: Basketball player Kris Humphries is being sued for reportedly tricking a suit shop in Beverly Hills.
The 28-year-old, who is currently in the midst of a divorce from his wife of 72 days, Kim Kardashian, has been accused of lying to a store in Beverly Hills by promising to send over his team`s clients for business in exchange for a discount, reports tmz.com.
According to the filed lawsuit, worker Scott Hill has claimed Humphries and his then-girlfriend Kim, visited the store a few years ago, striking a deal of 30 percent off in exchange for the custom of two of Humphries` fellow NBA sportsmen, within the next 12 months.
However, despite spending more than $46,000 in merchandise using his discount, Humphries failed to keep his word and is now being asked to pay back over $6,000, which he had initially got deducted.
Both parties are expected to testify during the trial, which is due to take place May 6.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar