Kris Jenner praised by daughters
London: Reality TV star Kris Jenner garnered appreciation from her celebrity daughters Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian for her performance on her daytime talk show.
The 57-year-old socialite just wrapped up the first season of her talk show and her daughters blogged to praise their mother, reported Contactmusic.
"Being able to see my mom host her own talk show was a dream and she couldn`t have done a better job! She is the hardest working lady in the business and I am so proud of everything she put into making this show a hit!!! I don`t know how I`ll get through my days without a daily dose of Kris so I`m hoping it comes back as soon as possible," Khloe wrote.
"It was so amazing being able to see my mom fulfill her dream of hosting her own talk show these past couple of weeks. I couldn`t be more proud of all the work she has put into the show," Kourtney posted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'
- TV celebrities urge fans to go for Eco-friendly Diwali
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties