Kris Jenner unhappy as Kim refuses to sell wedding pictures
New York: Reality TV star Kris Jenner is reportedly unhappy after her daughter Kim Kardashian and her husband Kanye West turned down USD 11 million offers to publish their wedding photographs.
Jenner, 58 wanted the newly-weds to sell the pictures but the couple took a cue from Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles and rejected the international offers, reported New York Post.
"These are Kim`s wedding pictures. Kim and Kanye were getting offers for money, and they decided with their teams not to take any," a source said.
Offers to publish pictures from the couple`s nuptials in Florence, Italy, apparently soared past USD 10 million, accounting for all global territories and Jenner `very much wanted to sell the pictures`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Preity Zinta shares keys to happiness - Here’s more about it
- Jackie Chan greets Salman Khan in traditional India style – WATCH video
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik
- 'Coffee With D' movie review: Sunil Grover’s film is fun in a ditzy way