Kris Jenner urges Kanye West to take out $10m life insurance policy
Washington: Kris Jenner has demanded Kanye West to take out a 10-million dollar life insurance policy to secure the future of his child with daughter Kim Kardashian, should anything happen to him.
According to a source, Jenner has made it known to the couple that she expects the 35-year-old singer to take out a hefty life insurance policy and name their baby as the primary beneficiary and Kardashian as second,” Radar Online reported.
The source said that West was absolutely on board with the idea and had actually already looked into it before Jenner brought it up.
West is in perfect health but he travels a lot and performs all over the world, sometimes in not so safe locales, and that concerns Jenner, the source said.
The source added that Kardashian will also be taking out her own life insurance policy naming the baby as the beneficiary.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated