Kris wants Kim-Kanye to move out?
Los Angeles: Socialite Kris Jenner reportedly wants her daughter Kim Kardashian to move out of her house along with her fiance Kanye West.
It was Kris who had invited her daughter to stay with her after Kim gave birth to North West in June, 2013, as her Bel Air mansion was still under construction.
But now the 58-year-old is sick of feeling like a guest in her own home and she secretly even called Kim`s contractor to try to speed up the building process and get her daughter out of the house sooner, reports hollywoodlife.com.
Kim, 33, has gotten a little too comfortable at her mother`s place. She not only took over her bathroom, but she`s also been calling over her own workers to make little "improvements" to Kris`s house.
"You rolled in here and it`s like it suddenly became your home. This is not what I signed up for," Kris told Kim.
Kim was left hurt after she found out that her mother wanted her and her fiance to move out, especially since it had been her mother`s idea for them to live there in the first place.
But Kris handled the situation well and said she didn`t want them to move out, however, if they were going to stay there, it would have to be on "her terms".
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated