Kristen Bell sues Hollywood tequila bar
Los Angeles: Actress Kristen Bell is suing the owners of a tequila bar for breach of contract.
The `Forgetting Sarah Marshall` star filed suit against Meridian Restaurant group on January 25 after investing USD 20,000 into the company`s Hollywood Boulevard pub L`Scorpion in July 2005, court documents suggest, reported E! online.
The 32-year-old actress, who is preparing for litigation alongside four other investors in the bar, claims its owners failed to pay her an agreed five per cent of profits.
L`Scorpion, known for its 200 varieties of authentic Mexican tequilas, has generated USD 30,000 a month since opening in 2006, but the plaintiffs claim they did not receive their fair share.
Bell is pregnant with her first child and the `House of Lies` starlet is rumoured to be expecting a baby boy this spring with her fiance Dax Shepard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show