Kristen Stewart misses pets
Los Angeles: Actress Kristen Stewart, who used to enjoy the company of two dogs when she was staying with her former beau Robert Pattinson, says she now misses them immensely.
Ever since she went splitsville with her `Twilight` co-star, the 23-year-old has been missing her pet pooches Bear and Bernie. She wants to keep at least one of them, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Kristen thinks they should have one each. She`s missing the dogs like mad, but doesn`t want the situation to turn nasty,” said a source.
Pattinson, 27, who reportedly went on a date with singer Katy Perry last week, was spotted with both the dogs in his pick-up truck when he was moving his things from Stewart`s house.
The couple had moved in with each other in March when Pattinson returned from Australia, and he was said to be looking forward to spending some quality time with Stewart and their pets.
But Pattinson dumped Stewart for the second time after she got back in touch with `Snow White and the Huntsman` director Rupert Sanders, with whom she had an affair last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out incredible worldwide box office collections of Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi'
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys